Mr. Nagle has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in business disputes in a variety of industries including: technology, e-commerce, fashion, real estate, finance, and entertainment. Mr. Nagle has represented clients at all phases of litigation from pre-litigation counseling through trial and judgment collection. Mr. Nagle also has experience handling federal and state appeals.
Mr. Nagle’s representations include:
- Representing shipping and logistics company and executives in dispute over ownership and control resulting in favorable judgment at trial.
- Representing battery technology team leaving publicly traded company to join startup company against non-compete and non-solicitation claims.
- Representing restaurant owner against one of the world's largest mall operators resulting in favorable settlement before trial.
- Prosecuting trade secret claims involving theft of customer lists on behalf of language translation services provider.
- Representing commercial real estate developer in receivership action brought by lender resulting in favorable settlement after the second day of trial.
- Representing employer in employee classification action resulting in favorable settlement.
- Representing surplus line insurer in policy exclusion action resulting in settlement against broker.
- Counseling workers’ compensation insurer’s special investigations unit in fraud investigation practices and compliance with California law, including development of special investigations unit handbook.
Other Professional Activities
Mr. Nagle is a member of the American Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association
Prior Professional Experience
- Reeder, Lu & Green, LLP (became part of Robins Kaplan LLP), Associate (2009-2010)
- Dewey & LeBoeuf, LLP (formerly LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae, LLP), Associate (2006-2009)